Saturday, September 29, 2012

introducing me

In written word I'm not so clever, I regret to admit. Though writing is a large part of who I am, it's always been reserved for the Silent Me. The Loud Me is a nice enough person, thank you very much, and enjoys a rather extensive list of activities and hobbies. The Louder Me is a bit of a goof, which All of Me is proud of, I suppose. Younger Me was, indeed, a goof, only not the good kind. No, no!
Not the good kind.

All of Me is pretty happy to be here, reader, not only on this blog outlet, but the world in general. Maybe it's nothing special to be a human, but maybe it is. Oh, perhaps it's the greatest task I've ever been trusted with. Yes, yes, I am a human being and I must live! I must live, that is my goal! To live, to love everyone and everything with all of the breath in my lungs and the teeth in my mouth and the hairs on my head and the Barbra Streisand records on my shelf.





























A person once asked me, "So, what's the goal?"
Pertaining to my future and what I wanted to make of myself. But wow, what a broad question! Of course, the first answer that pops into my head is, "to be happy" (nope, lied just then. The first answer was DEFINITELY something along the lines of, 'umwhatnoIwhatumwhatmakesaliiiiffffeeeee'. I'm so sorry, reader, I won't lie again.), but thinking harder and digging deeper, I couldn't find the answer. Well, I found a LOT of answers, but not THE answer. Is it true I must choose one thing, just one? Just a handful, maybe? I love so many things, but am I meant to truly excel at just the one?

I don't know. I don't. I don't know a lot of things, but I do know some things.
And in due time, reader, I'd like to teach you all of those things, and maybe you can teach me something, too.

Love,
every single cell and atom and other things in my being
what

No comments:

Post a Comment